DESTINATION: – Jatiluwih – Bedugul – Tamblingan
Departure from hotel Ubud/Sanur at 08.30 a.m, Kuta/Nusa Dua at 08.00 a.m
The discovery will be started at Jatiluwih village where you may do an exploration of beautiful rice fields in terraces classified as a world heritage by UNESCO. For knowing more detail about the rice planted, your guide will take you for conducting one hour walk in the middle of rice field. The discovery will be continued to Bedugul for its well-known and beautiful temple, Pura Ulundanu located on the side of Beratan lake for venerating Dewi Danu, goddess of water that gives prosperity to mankind. A la carte Indonesian lunch will be served at a local restaurant with lakeview of the twin lakes, Tamblingan and Buyan. After lunch you will discover and explore tropical rain forest for a short trekking accompanied by a local guide speaking English. This activity will be combined with a sailing activity on a canoe on Tamblingan lake. End of the program, then back to hotel.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.