DESTINATION: Pura Kehen, Pura Besakih. Bukit Jambul, Kerta Gosa, Kusamba
Departure from hotel from 08.00-8.30 a.m you will first explore the beautiful temple of Kehen Bangli, then visit a mother temple of Besakih. Indonesian buffet lunch will be served on the valley of Mount Agung overlooking beautiful rice fields. Then visit Bukit Jambul just for having a look beautiful panorama. After that the discovery will be continued to Klungkung which was the ancient capital of kingdoms in Bali, Kertagosa. The exploration will be browsed to Kusamba. You will come back to 18.30 o’clock. End of tour.
- Pura Kehen, the most beautiful temple in the area of Bangli dated from 9th – 13th century.
- Pura Besakih, the “mother temple”, of all the Hindu temples in Bali, located on the slope of the mount Agung (3.142 m). The lunch will be served on a valley well known for its panorama of rice fields.
- Bukit Jambul, very beautiful view of rice fields in terraces located on the slope of the hill.
- Kerta Gosa, Royal Court of justice established around in the 18th century.
- Kusamba, a fisherman village, where you will be able to explore the traditional fishing boats called perahu on the volcanic sandy beach and to see the fishermen’s wives boiling and grilling the fish.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.