DESTINATION: DENPASAR, BALI MUSEUM, BIRD MARKET
Leaving the hotel at 8.30 a.m. for the discovery of a traditional market, Pasar Badung, Bali Museum and Pasar Burung, bird market of Satria. Back to hotel at 14.00 o’clock. End of tour.
- Pasar Badung is the biggest local market in Bali, where the local salesmen and purchasers meet to trade. Even the foreigners come there to buy something, for example, like souvenirs, spices, meats, fish, temple ceremonial clothes, baskets, fruits, vegetables, various kinds of traditional cakes, house hold utensils, etc.
- Museum of Bali, where you will be able to traverse the three principal buildings, each of them containing of the specific objects.
- Satria an animal market where people selling and buying some species of birds, baby dogs, chickens, snakes, etc.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Additional transfer charge of IDR. 100.000 per person for Nusadua, Kuta, and Uluwatu area
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.