DESTINATION: Goa Gajah, Tirta Empul of Tampaksiring, Kintamani, Penglipuran
Departure from hotel from 08.00-8.30 a.m you will explore the middle part of Bali where elephant cave, holy spring temple are located. Then you will browse until Kintamani for admiring the beauty of Mount Batur and having Indonesian buffet lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch the discovery will be continued to a traditional village, Penglipuran. You will come back to hotel at 17.00 o’clock. End of tour.
- Goa Gajah, the elephant cave, built from the 10th-11th century and used as a place of meditation by the Hindu priests and the Buddhist monks during the reign of King Udayana Warmadewa.
- Tirta Empul of Tampaksiring, holy spring located in the middle part of Tirta Empul temple which emerges from the earth and is believed to be able to cleanse and purify mentally your body from the bad energies.
- Kintamani where you will be able to admire a beautiful panorama of an active volcano of Mount Batur (1717 m) and its lake Batur located just on the foot of the volcano.
- Penglipuran, a traditional village, where the villagers keep and preserve up to now their tradition and culture inherited by the origin of their ancestors.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.