DESTIANTION: Mengwi, Tanah Lot
This afternoon excursion will initially lead you to Mengwi where Pura Taman Ayun is located, royal garden temple built around in the 17th century by king of Mengwi, I Gusti Agung Putu. As its name, this temple has a very beautiful garden decorated with some flowers, fruit trees, bamboos and also other wild trees that can be used to cure certain diseases. In the inner courtyard of Taman Ayun Temple there some merus, odd-roofed pagodas each of which has its own function in relation to worship the gods of mountain. Then the discovery will be continued to Tanah Lot village where you will do the exploration of Tanah Lot temple, dedicated to Baruna or sea god, located on the rock offshore. A very beautiful sunset will be waiting for you if the weather is good.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Additional transfer charge of IDR. 100.000 per person for Nusadua, Kuta, and Uluwatu area.
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.