DESTINATION: Yeh Pulu, Gunung Kawi, Seribatu Village
Departure from 8.30 a.m. you will explore an ancient relief of Yeh Pulu, then discover royal thumbs of Warmadewa dynasty, Gunungkawi, visit Seribatu village very famous for its ecotourism. The lunch of Indonesian a la carte will be served is a small restaurant with a beautiful view of rice fields in terraces of Tegalalang. You will come back to 17.00 o’clock. End of tour.
- Yeh Pulu, the low relief which was made on the rock wall informs about the life of the prehistoric man.
- Gunung Kawi, royal tombs of the Warmadewa dynasty built at the 11th century and located on the valley of the river Pakerisan. To visit this place you will have to descend at least 150 steps.
- Seribatu village: you may taste different kinds of teas and coffees, especially the luwak coffee produced by wild animal called civet as it has a special taste.
- Tegalang: beautiful rice fields in terraces where you will be able to have a walk in the middle of rice fields by following the terraces. Be careful as it is often slippery!
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.