DESTINATION: Local Market – Rafting in Ubud – Traditional Balinese House
Departure from hotel Ubud/Sanur at 08.30 a.m, Kuta/Nusa Dua at 08.00 a.m
Firstly, you will discover a local market of Sukawati where you will be able to have a look the local traders and buyers do their activities of buying and selling their local products, such as vegetables, fruits, meats, clothes, traditional local foods, spices, and so on. After that you will do rafting on Ayung river for two hours. Note that for the rafting you will be accompanied by the English monitor. Lunch of Indonesian buffet will be served on the spot. After rafting you will discover a traditional Balinese house consisting of several buildings, each of which has its own function. It is the way for to know a tradition and culture of the Balinese inhabitants. End of tour, then back to hotel.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.