DESTINATION : UBUD, SUKAWATI
Departure at 08.00-08.30 a.m from hotel. The discovery will lead you to countryside of Ubud where you will have an exploration of the beautiful rice fields and the local farmers conducting their daily activities. This one and half hour walk will give you a unique experience to know more about the Balinese daily life. A special local lunch will be served at Ibu Oka’s warung with suckling pig menu. After this exploration you will have a stop at Sukawati very famous for its local market, Sukawati where you will be able to buy some souvenirs, spices, fruits, etc.
- Air conditioned car/minivan/bus + petrol
- Expert English-speaking local driver-guide
- Service charges and government VAT tax
- other foreign speaking guide on request (NB. for French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese speaking guide, there will be an additional charge of IDR. 100.000
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Additional transfer charge of IDR 100.000 per person for Nusadua, Kuta, and Uluwatu area
- Drinks during the meal time
- Personal need, etc.